71 Deer Ridge RoadManchester, VT 05255MLS Number 4630820
- Price: $595,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 114 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-05-25
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 5019Square Feet
Exceptionally built Contemporary Cape in Manchester, Vermont amid rare specimen conifers, perennial gardens, flowering trees and stone walls on 6 private acres. This tastefully designed 5,000 plus sq. ft. residence defines graciousness with a two story foyer capturing the beauty of the cherry staircase and leading into a great room with stunning kitchen, highlighted by green granite countertops, top of the line appliances and natural cherry cabinetry, dining area and a vaulted ceiling living room with fireplace. A first floor master bedroom and luxurious bath allow for one floor living. The second story has two guest bedrooms with baths and a multi-purpose room. A separate stairway from the mud room leads to two quiet and good sized office spaces. The finished lower level has inlaw potential and includes large family room with glass doors to outside, exercise room, full bath and a wine cellar. A barn with artist studio and two bay garage complete the picture of this very special custom offering. All measurements approximate.
Ask A Question
- LM MST WGARAttached
- List Price$595,000
- Total Baths5
- MLS Number4630820
- Lot DescriptionCountry Setting, Landscaped, Mountain View, Secluded, Wooded
- DrivewayCrushed Stone, Gravel
- RoadsAssociation, Gravel, Private
- Road Frontage427
- Property TypeSingle Family
- Electric200 Amp, Circuit Breaker(s), Generator
- Heat FuelOil
- Heat SystemHot Air, Hot Water, In Ceiling, In Floor, Multi Zone, Stove - Gas
- Sewer1000 Gallon, Mound, Shared
- WaterDrilled Well
- Tax ReductionNo
- Surveyed Y/NYes
- Docs AvailableDeed, Property Disclosure, Septic Design, Survey
- FinancingCash Only, Conventional
- PossessionAt Closing
- Broker NameFour Seasons Sotheby's Int'l Realty
- Agent NameDeFelice
- Date Listed05/02/2017
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos35
- View Count1
- StreetDeer Ridge Road
- Building Number71
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Elementary SchoolManchester Elem/Middle School
- Junior HighManchester Elementary& Middle
- High SchoolBurr and Burton Academy
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- Room 1 Dimensions14' x 16'
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions18' x 12'
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions18' x 17'
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 LevelBasement
- Room 4 Dimensions26' x 14'
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level2
- Room 5 Dimensions18' x 16'9"
- Room 6 TypeExercise Room
- Room 6 LevelBasement
- Room 6 Dimensions26' x 13'11"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level1
- Room 7 Dimensions17' x 15'3"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions19'9" x 11' 9"
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions17'3" x 15'5"
- Room 10 TypeBonus Room
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions16'9" x 15'
- Room 11 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 11 Level2
- Room 11 Dimensions16'9" x 10'9"
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Cathedral Ceiling, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplaces - 1, Hearth, Kitchen Island, Kitchen/Dining, Kitchen/Family, Kitchen/Living, Living/Dining, Master BR w/ BA, Skylight, Soaking Tub, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Walk-in Pantry, Window Treat
- Year Built1995
- Full Baths2
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Tile
- 3/4 Baths2
- Water HeaterOff Boiler, Owned
- Total Rooms11
- APX Unfin Below Grade979
- BasementConcrete, Daylight, Finished, Full, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Half Bath1
- Property StyleColonial
- Building ConstructionWood Frame
- Square Feet5019
- RoofShingle - Asphalt
- Exterior ColorBeige
- ExteriorCedar, Cement, Concrete, Granite, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Deck, Fence - Dog, Fence - Invisible Pet, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor 1/2 Bathroom,1st Floor Bedroom,1st Floor Full Bathroom,1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, Access Common Use Areas, Access Laundry No Steps, Bathroom w/Step-in Shower, Bathroom w/Tub, Grab Bars in Bathroom
- GarageDirect Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- AmenitiesCentral Vacuum, CO Detector, Dehumidifier, Humidifier, Radon Mitigation, Security System, Smoke Detector, Smoke Detectr-HrdWrdw/Bat
Copyright 2017 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.