1166 West RoadManchester, VT 05254MLS Number 4690548
- Price: $1,775,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
- 81 Days on Market
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.52% last updated on 2018-07-19
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 5796Square Feet
"White Tree Farm" Manchester Village, Exceptional 16 Acre Estate privately approached over a stone bridge and winding through ancient Maples opening to an ideal pastoral landscape framing this magnificent compound! The circa. 1800 center chimney colonial boasts 5 antique brick and mantel fireplaces within 4300 sf of finely appointed tradition. Recent restoration and expansion brought about the Kitchen Great Room with 2 warm brick hearths and leads to awning shaded summer dining...formal dining... Living & Cherry Study accesses raised stone terrace that takes in the sunset. Four bedrooms, 5 1/2 baths... porches, and herbaceous perennial gardens within an expansive 70 X 130 foot stone wall enclosure properly presents the signature 'White Tree'. Adjacent, a 4 Bay garage, workshop, greenhouse and storage. The 1500 s.f. Guest House sited quietly to the south offers 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The barn, stone berm garage and corn crib give consent to quintessential Vermont perfection! 2 significant Ponds, a small stream and level to gentle roll of grounds with orchard, gardens, berries and games all gazing upon the majestic Equinox Mountain!
Ask A Question
- Parking Spaces6
- GarageAuto Open, Direct Entry, Heated, Storage Above, Barn
- Parking DescriptionDriveway, Garage, On-Site, Parking Spaces 6+
- Year Built1800
- Building ConstructionPost and Beam, Wood Frame
- Property StyleAntique, Cape, Colonial, Historic Vintage, New Englander
- Full Baths5
- Half Bath1
- Total Baths6
- Total Rooms11
- Square Feet5796
- APX Unfin Below Grade1833
- BasementClimate Controlled, Concrete, Frost Wall, Full, Partially Finished, Stairs - Exterior, Stairs - Interior, Storage Space
- Heat FuelGas - LP/Bottle, Oil, Wood
- Heat SystemHot Water, Radiator
- WaterDrilled Well, Private, Public
- Water HeaterOil
- Sewer1000 Gallon
- Electric200 Amp,220 Plug, Circuit Breaker(s), Combo
- Date Listed05/03/2018
- Delayed ShowingsNo
- Number of Photos40
- View Count16
- Property TypeSingle Family
- List Price$1,775,000
- Listing Agent NameLaura Beckwith
- Agent NameBeckwith
- Broker NameJosiah Allen Real Estate, Inc.
- LM MST WGARDetached
- MLS Number4690548
- Lot Description
- Country Setting
- Mountain View
- RoadsPaved, Public
- Road Frontage822
- Exterior FeaturesBarn, Fence - Dog, Fence - Invisible Pet, Guest House, Outbuilding, Patio, Porch - Covered, Shed, Window Screens, Windows - Storm
- Exterior Colorwhite
- ExteriorClapboard, Wood
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Hrd Surfce Flr,3 Ft. Doors
- Tax ReductionNo
- Zoningresidential 3
- Surveyed Y/NUnknown
- PossessionAt Closing
- Building Number1166
- StreetWest Road
- Elementary SchoolManchester Elem/Middle School
- Junior HighManchester Elementary& Middle
- High SchoolBurr and Burton Academy
- Flood Zone Y/NNo
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Blinds, Ceiling Fan, Dining Area, Fireplace - Gas, Fireplace - Wood, Fireplaces - 3+, Hearth, Kitchen/Family, Laundry Hook-ups, Master BR w/ BA, Sauna, Security, Walk-in Closet, Laundry - 2nd Floor
- Room 1 TypeKitchen
- Room 1 Level1
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Slate/Stone
- Room 1 Dimensions18'2' x 11'9"
- Room 2 TypeDining Room
- Room 2 Level1
- Room 2 Dimensions16'5" x 13'1"
- Room 3 TypeLiving Room
- Room 3 Level1
- Room 3 Dimensions27'4" x 13'1"
- Room 4 TypeFamily Room
- Room 4 Level1
- Room 4 Dimensions19'3" x 19'3"
- Room 5 TypeOffice/Study
- Room 5 Level1
- Room 5 Dimensions13'9" x 13'3"
- Room 6 TypeUtility Room
- Room 6 Level2
- Room 6 Dimensions9'8" x 7'4"
- Room 7 TypeMaster Bedroom
- Room 7 Level2
- Room 7 Dimensions27' x 14'4"
- Room 8 TypeBedroom
- Room 8 Level2
- Room 8 Dimensions13'7" x 13'
- Room 9 TypeBedroom
- Room 9 Level2
- Room 9 Dimensions13'5" x 10'8"
- Room 10 TypeBedroom
- Room 10 Level2
- Room 10 Dimensions16'2" x 13'5"
- Room 11 TypeRec Room
- Room 11 LevelBasement
- Room 11 Dimensions17'2" x 14'5"
- Room 12 TypeFoyer
- Room 12 Level1
- Room 12 Dimensions13'5" x 13'
Copyright 2018 Northern New England Real Estate Network, Inc. All rights reserved. This information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the IDX Program of NEREN. Subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice. This web site is updated daily.