27 Elm StreetGranville, NY 12832InternalID X16721823
- Price: $129,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-05-25
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1432Square Feet
MOVE RIGHT IN! A remodeled two story single family home located on a very quiet street within walking distance to village amenities. A very charming kitchen with granite counter tops, custom made pantry and shelving. A cast iron farm sink with stainless steel appliances and a refinished original hardwood floor. A double living room with computer area and a new solid oak, floor. Formal dining room off the kitchen, again with a solid oak floor, and a half bath complete the first floor. The second floor has three bedrooms with solid oak flooring and a full bath. some of the special features include a screened porch with new ceiling and lighting fixture, paved drive, in ground 8 ft. pool and a detached two car garage with new electric door openers. New propane hot water tank, all new windows and two wood pellet stoves.
Ask A Question
- Listing NumberX16721823
- List Price$129,000
- Square Feet1432
- Road Frontage Feet75
- Parking Spacespaved driveway
- Zoningvillage residential
- DrivewayBlack Top
- Lot Descriptionlevel
- Siding DescriptionClapboard
- Exterior Colorgray with white & red trim
- Tax Year2016
- Documents On FileAssessor's Card
- Building Number27
- StreetElm Street
- School DistrictGraanville Central
- Street Descriptionvillage maintained, paved.
- Elementary SchoolGranville
- Directions to PropertyFrom Quaker Street to Elm Street. Almost to end of street on right.
- High SchoolGranville Central
- ElectricNational Grid
- Water AccessN/A
- Showing InstructionsPlease call listing Broker.
- Number of Photos22
- View Count381
- Full Baths1
- RoofMetal, Other (see Remarks), Shingle - Asphalt
- Property Style1 Unit
- Floor TypesHardwood
- Building ConstructionClapboard, Existing, Frame
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom Master Dimensions15' 5" X 10' 6"
- Basement Square Feet Unfinished700
- BasementFull, unfinished. Pellet stove and laundry in basement.
- Appliances IncludedAll Major Appliances
- Convenient Tovillage amenities
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Hard Surface