7 West StreetGranville, NY 12832InternalID X16989041
- Price: $71,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-05-25
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 960Square Feet
Whether you enter from the welcoming front porch or the private back deck, you will find charm throughout with handsome wood floors and many thoughtful built-ins. Three bedrooms, 1.5 baths, huge living room and kitchen with lots of cabinets and island. A slate floored mudroom entry makes heating the home easier. A hard to live without detached garage with slate roof is there to accommodate two cars. Convenient village location for walking to employment, shopping, school, church, restaurants and other amenities. Priced below town assessment. Owner is anxious to sell.
Ask A Question
- Listing NumberX16989041
- List Price$71,000
- Square Feet960
- Assessment Desc79500
- Road Frontage Feet52
- Parking Spacesdriveway
- Zoningvillage residential
- Lot Descriptionfunctionally level
- Assessment Number117.14-10-18
- ElectricNational Grid
- Water AccessNo
- Showing InstructionsPlease call listing agent for an appointment.
- Building Number7
- StreetWest Street
- School DistrictGranville
- Junior HighGranville
- Street DescriptionPaved village street.
- Elementary SchoolGranville
- Directions to PropertyFrom Quaker Street to Morrison Street to West Street.
- High SchoolGranville Central
- Siding DescriptionClapboard
- Exterior Colorwhite
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Deed RestrictionsNot known.
- Tax Year2016
- Documents On FileAssessor's Card
- Full Baths1
- Property Style1 Unit
- Floor TypesHardwood, Stone
- Building ConstructionClapboard, Existing, Frame
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom Master Dimensions12' 0" X 12' 0"
- BasementFull, unfinished.
- Interior Features1st Floor Laundry
- Appliances IncludedAll Major Appliances
- Convenient Tovillage amenities
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Half Bathroom, 1st Floor Hard Surface, 1st Floor Laundry
- Number of Photos27
- View Count419