362 Indian Head WayHebron, NY 12837InternalID X23863031
- Price: $118,000The price has recently decreased
- Est. Mortgage of $/month
|Price||Down Payment||Interest Rate||Years|
Est. Mortgage: $/month
Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-11-02
This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- 1152Square Feet
Located on 5.26 wooded acres with a very pretty and private setting. This three bedroom two bath cape is located in Indian Head Village with shared use of pool, tennis court and road. $950.00 per year association fee includes use of these amenities as well as plowing and maintenance of road plus plowing of owners' driveways. The kitchen has been updated with new counter tops and electric stove. New shingle roof. New carpeting. Open kitchen-dining-living room with two sets of sliders to the back deck. New front loading Samsung washer/dryer included. One bedroom and bath on first floor and two bedrooms and full bath on the second story. Tongue and groove pine ceilings in bedrooms on second level. Newer electric hot water heater. A great value here.
Ask A Question
- Listing NumberX23863031
- List Price$118,000
- Square Feet1152
- Assessment Desc101800
- Parking Spacesoff street
- SubdivisionIndian Head Village
- Lot Descriptionfunctionally level
- Assessment Number170-1-13.13
- Annual Association Fee$950
- ElectricNational Grid
- Showing InstructionsCall listing agent
- Number of Photos23
- AssociationIndian Head Village
- Association Fee IncludesOutdoor Pool, Plowing
- View Count521
- Building Number362
- StreetIndian Head Way
- School DistrictGranville
- Junior HighGranville
- Street DescriptionShared by Association. Plowing done and of driveways included in yearly fee.
- Elementary SchoolGranville
- Directions to PropertyFrom intersection of Route 22 and 149 go about 7 miles south on Route 22 and turn left after the sign for Indian Head Village ( with mail boxes). Go about 4 tenths mile. Property on left. Third house on left after the gate.
- High SchoolChoice
- Appliances IncludedAll Major Appliances
- Amenities1st Floor Laundry
- Convenient ToAssociation amenities and Route 22
- Accessibility Amenities1st Floor Bathroom, 1st Floor Low-Pile Carpet, 1st Floor Master Bedroom
- Property Style1 Unit
- Floor TypesCarpet, Vinyl
- Building Construction1st Floor Full Bathroom, Existing, Frame
- Bedroom Master Dimensions10' 9" X 11' 4"
- Basementpoured concrete crawl space.
- Interior Features1st Floor Laundry, 1st Floor Master Bedroom, Bathrooms (2)
- Exterior Colortan
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- RestrictionsPer deed
- Deed RestrictionsAssociation bylaws
- Tax Year2016
- Documents On FileAssessor's Card, Covenants