We Work For You!
- Prepare a Market Analysis to help determine the appropriate price for your property
- Enter your property description and photo into the MLS system,
describe your property with photo on our exterior marquee
- E-mail your listing to all potential buyers.
- Enter your property on our website, as well as realtor.com
- Place a professional real estate sign on your property
- Professional interior and exterior photographs taken
- Research your property in the town records to obtain a copy of your deed, survey map, tax bill, tax map, permits and other recorded documents
- Arrange advertising
- Provide a personalized strategy for the sale of your home, which includes in-state and out-of-state marketing. Use “just listed” cards and flyers to send to your neighbors, area brokers and to prospective buyers
- Pre-qualify potential buyers that I bring into your home
- Keep in contact with you regularly throughout the process, send “Notice of Showings” and feedback on all showings, keep you abreast of the market changes that effect your investment as well as other activity
- Lakeside Realty will be by your side from the beginning to the end at the closing table, to ensure a positive selling experience